OnOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition 4.6.2
Graphics-Design 27-05-2011, 19:32
OnOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition 4.6.2 | 1.58 GB
onOne PhotoFrame 4.6.2 Professional Edition is the easiest & fastest way to add the perfect finishing touch or create beautiful photo albums. With PhotoFrame, you get over 1,000 design elements, like film edges, borders, textures, backgrounds and adornments, to add the perfect finishing touch to your photos or create an award-winning album layout design for your clients. It even has complete layouts where you just drop in your image. PhotoFrame works with Photoshop, Lightroom, and Aperture or as a standalone application.
PhotoFrame 4.6.2 Professional Edition is the easiest and fastest way to add an authentic darkroom touch with a film edge or to create beautiful albums or scrapbook pages. It includes all the tools you need to find the perfect design elements, add them to your image and control things like size, color and opacity. You can even stack multiple elements to create your own designs and save them as a preset you can use in a single-click inside of Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture.
You can create full page layouts inside of PhotoFrame 4.6.2 Just start with a blank canvas and your images. You can add a background to the page, then size and reposition your image and then add elements like frames and adornments. With the New abilities to resize your image layer, the ability to move elements, such as backgrounds, under the target layer and rulers and guides it has never been faster to create great looking albums. If you create a layout you love, save it as a preset so you can use it again like a template.
When you get PhotoFrame 4.6.2, you also get all of the new design elements and layouts that we create every month and make available as a free download. We are committed to continually provide you with more of the content you want at no additional charge. Just buy PhotoFrame and the content is free.
* Complete Library of Design Elements - Now, it is easier than ever to add authentic film and darkroom edge effects to your images. But PhotoFrame is about more than just edges and frames. It includes an extensive library of design elements including edges, frames, backgrounds, textures, adornments, even complete page layouts. The Library window gives you a fast way to find the perfect element and preview it with your image.
* Design Element Collections - PhotoFrame 4.6.2 includes several new collections of design elements. From the Whimsical Collection featuring fresh and bright design elements that are perfect for children and family layouts to the new Family Event Collection that includes elements and layouts for the special events in our lives like birthdays, graduation and holidays. Also included is the Bohemian collection for high school seniors with a distinct, vintage look.
* Create Full Layouts - You can create full page layouts inside of PhotoFrame 4.6.2. Just start with a blank canvas and your images. You can add a background to the page, then size and reposition your image and then add elements like frames and adornments. With the New abilities to resize your image layer, the ability to move elements, such as backgrounds, under the target layer and rulers and guides it has never been faster to create great looking albums. If you create a layout you love, save it as a preset so you can use it again like a template.
* Output Your Way - You have the option to add design elements to the current layer, or a new layer. You can also have each frame rendered to its own layer so you can make further adjustments or masking in Photoshop. You can even apply a frame as a layer mask so you can selectively blend multiple layers together. PhotoFrame 4.6.2 adds the ability to output design elements as a clipping mask to the several output methods already available. Clipping masks are a great way to vary the shape or edge of an image layer in an editable, non-destructive fashion. (note, output options are limited in Apple Aperture).
* onOne Panel - The new onOne Panel in Adobe Photoshop allows you to quickly launch PhotoFrame without having to navigate through Photoshop's menus. But it takes that power even farther by giving you access to your favorite presets right from the panel as well. This will save time by allowing you to apply your most frequently used effects right inside of Photoshop.
Download from FileSonic - Folder Link
Download from FileSonic
Download from FileServe
(OnOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition 4.6.2 Downloads)
Tags: Free Software OnOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition 4.6.2, Software Downloads OnOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition 4.6.2, RapidShare OnOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition 4.6.2
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.