Autodesk Subscription 2011
Information 14-09-2010, 05:46
Autodesk Subscription 2011 | 3.05 GB
Autodesk Subscription 2011 MegaPack - a unique set of all available add-ons
Autodesk Subscription 2011 MegaPack includes:
ArchVision RPC Content for AutoCAD Architecture 2011 and AutoCAD MEP 2011
AutoCAD ® Architecture 2011 and AutoCAD ® MEP 2011 subscription customers now have access to a library of Rich Photorealistic Content (RPC ™) from ArchVision ®. The library consists of over 100 high-quality images of people, vehicles and plants, enabling users to transform renderings into effective, lifelike scenes. Using RPC images, objects can be added without sacrificing rendering performance.
Autodesk Civil Visualization Extension
The Autodesk ® Civil Visualization Extension provides an easy-to-use, purpose-built design visualization workflow for civil engineers using Autodesk ® 3ds Max ® Design with AutoCAD ® Civil 3D ® software or other civil design applications.
With this extension, civil engineers can create high-quality visualizations of their projects, enabling them to validate designs through simulations and communicate design intent during planning, zoning, and public involvement meetings.
Even if they have little-to-no experience with 3ds Max Design, engineers using the Civil Visualization Extension can:
- Establish a direct link between AutoCAD Civil 3D and 3ds Max Design so that visualizations can be automatically updated as the design evolves
- Enhance realism of the visualization with civil engineering-specific materials and content such as signage, vehicles, and road striping
- Visualize realistic traffic simulations in context
In addition to significantly improving the workflow between 3ds Max Design and AutoCAD Civil 3D, the Civil Visualization Extension also enables 3ds Max Design users to create visualizations from a range of civil engineering design file formats, including Bentley ® MXROAD, Bentley ® InRoads ®, GENIO and Bentley ® Geopak, along with 12D and LandXML.
The Autodesk Civil Visualization Extension includes two components:
- The Autodesk Dynamite VSP Plug-in for 3ds Max Design 2010 or 2011, which also integrates the Dynamite SIM traffic simulation technology
- The Autodesk Dynamite VSP Exporter for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 or 2011
Also included is an instructional whitepaper entitled, "Using the Autodesk Civil Visualization Extension for 3ds Max Design and AutoCAD Civil 3D." New feature videos, customer stories, and additional resources can be found at http://www.autodesk.com/civilvis.
The extension is available in English only but will install on all language versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D and 3ds Max Design.
* The Civil Visualization Extension will only run when a valid copy of Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010 or 2011, or a trial version of 3ds Max Design 2011 is present on the same machine. It will not install with Autodesk ® 3ds Max ® 2010 or 2011. Crossgrades from 3ds Max to 3ds Max Design are available through your reseller.
Autodesk MatchMover 2011
Autodesk ® MatchMoverTM is a camera tracking application that automatically captures 3D camera path and camera parameters from 2D video and film image sequences. After capturing a 3D camera path with MatchMover, you can export the camera data to a number of file formats supported by 3D animation or compositing programs. This allows you to work with the camera data in your favorite animation or compositing application to accurately place 3D objects into a video or film sequence. Providing a straightforward and cost-effective way to mix 2D live-action footage with 3D animation and special effects, MatchMover allows you to take advantage of the 2D world of film and the 3D world of animation.
MatchMover extracts all camera parameters from information contained in a film sequence. From a set of 2D points automatically tracked through an image sequence, MatchMover computes the following:
- The camera path and all the camera internal parameters such as zoom and distortion.
- The coordinates of the 3D points that project onto the 2D point tracks.
- The motion of independent moving objects.
A preview sequence with additional computer-generated objects in the scene can be generated to check the quality of the tracking result. If necessary, post filtering can be used to smooth the computed camera path. The camera data is then ready to export to an animation or compositing program.
With MatchMover, no geometric data from the set or from the camera is required, but they can be used for faster computation and stronger constraints. Integrated high-end 2D tracking modes enable very precise camera reconstruction. MatchMover works with any type of camera equipment, any image resolution, and can process any camera path in the most commonly used image formats.
Autodesk Revit DB Link 2011
Import and export data between a Revit Structure 2011 project and an external database, and then more easily maintain relationships of linked data with Autodesk ® Revit ® DB Link 2011.
Autodesk Revit Model Review 2011
Automate the process of reviewing and auditing building information modeling (BIM) projects in Autodesk ® Revit ® Architecture 2011, Autodesk ® Revit ® MEP 2011, or Autodesk ® Revit ® Structure 2011 software with the Autodesk ® Revit ® Model Review plug-in:
- Check the accuracy and consistency of a Project or Family against standards set by your firm, your clients, or industry best practices.
- Correct inconsistencies with a single click or with instructions provided when manual fixes are required.
Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2011 Extension
The Autodesk ® Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2011 Extension is a comprehensive, hydrodynamic hydrology and hydraulic analysis application for planning and designing urban drainage systems, storm sewers including highway drainage systems, and sanitary sewers.
With this extension, engineers and planners using AutoCAD ® Civil 3D ® 2011 and / or AutoCAD ® Map 3D 2011 software can analyze both simple and complex networks including:
- Inlets and catch basins
- Detention ponds and outlet structures
- Interconnected ponds
- Flow dividers, standpipes, weirs, and orifices
- Pumps and lift stations
- Manholes and junctions
- Rivers, streams, and ditches
- Culverts and bridges
Some of the key features and benefits of the Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2011 Extension are:
- Bi-directional exchange of data with AutoCAD Map 3D and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- No limitation on the number of pipes or elements you can include in your model
- Widely-accepted SWMM analysis engine
- Broad range of hydrologic methods
- Stormwater BMPs
- Detention pond design
- Stormwater quality modeling
- Customizable report generation for regulatory review
- GIS interoperability
- Work in either US or Metric (SI) units
Batch Print for Autodesk Revit 2011
Batch Print provides an easy way to print a large number of drawings (views and sheets) from a Autodesk ® Revit ® Architecture 2011, Autodesk ® Revit ® Structure 2011, or Autodesk ® Revit ® MEP 2011 software project.
After preparing the default printer and the Revit software project, use Batch Print to send any number of drawings to the printer and to control the order in which they print. When you start the print job, Batch Print manages the printing of the drawings, requiring no further interaction from you. If desired, you can monitor the progress of the print job using a status dialog.
Batch Print is compatible with the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Revit Architecture 2011, Revit Structure 2011, and Revit MEP 2011 software.
Design Spreadsheets for Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2011
Design Spreadsheets for Autodesk ® Robot ™ Structural Analysis 2011 software provide engineering templates that take advantage of the Spreadsheet Calculator *, an extension that enables the engineer to run calculations or link analysis results into a customizable spreadsheets environment for post-processing. Example spreadsheets include:
- RC Generic Design template,
- Load Report,
- Static analysis of cantilevered solid fixed beams,
- Static analysis of rectangular trusses,
- And many more.
* Spreadsheet Calculator, formally known as Robobat ESOP software, is provided as part of Robot Structural Analysis 2011.
DIALux Plug-in for AutoCAD MEP 2011
The DIALux Plug-in for AutoCAD ® MEP 2011 software provides a bi-directional link between AutoCAD MEP and DIALux, a lighting design, calculation and analysis tool. By using this extension, MEP designers and drafters can export space boundaries from AutoCAD MEP 2011 into DIALux, making room generation quicker and easier, and import lighting fixture layouts. Users can then take advantage of the design tools and manufacturers specific database in DIALux before exporting lighting fixture layouts back to AutoCAD MEP 2011.
Globe Link for Autodesk Revit 2011
Globe Link for Revit 2011 platform products helps users streamline preliminary project planning by enabling them to present conceptual designs in the context of the project site.
With Globe Link, users can publish 3D building information models directly from Autodesk ® Revit ® Architecture 2011, Autodesk ® Revit ® Structure 2011, and Autodesk ® Revit ® MEP 2011 software into Google Earth ™ mapping service. Users can also acquire site information from Google Earth mapping service and import it into Revit 2011 software applications for building and site layout purposes. Globe Link is optimized for Google Earth version 5 mapping service.
Globe Link is compatible with the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Revit Architecture 2011, Revit Structure 2011, and Revit MEP 2011 software.
Revit Extensions for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
Revit ® Extensions extend the capabilities of Autodesk ® Revit ® Architecture 2011 in key areas, including modeling, coordination, and documentation. This download contains all previously released Revit Extensions and updates. In addition, this download includes enhancements to the Wood Wall Framing extension and new a feature: Shared Parameters Converter.
Revit Extensions for Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
Revit ® Extensions extend the capabilities of Autodesk ® Revit ® MEP 2011 in key areas, including coordination and documentation. This download contains all previously released Revit Extensions and updates as well as a new feature: Shared Parameters Converter.
Revit Extensions for Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
Revit ® Extensions extend the capabilities of Autodesk ® Revit ® Structure 2011 in key areas, including structural analysis, modeling, concrete reinforcement, interoperability, and construction documentation. This download contains all previously released Revit Extensions and updates. In addition, this download includes enhancements to several extensions (such as Wood Wall Framing, Reinforcement Extensions, Load Takedown, and Composite Design) and two new features: Frame Generator and Shared Parameters Converter.
Robot Extensions for Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2011
Robot ™ Extensions unite the power of Autodesk ® Revit ® Structure 2011 and Autodesk ® Robot ™ Structural Analysis 2011 software. These extensions enable structural engineers to perform:
- Analysis and design calculations of composite steel beams based on US design codes inside a Revit Structure 2011 model.
- Load takedown simulations to help calculate the flow of forces through a structure resulting from loads applied to a building defined in Revit Structure 2011.
- Automatic frame creation and code verification using Frame Generator.
Are you a Revit Structure 2011 * user interested in conducting simulation and analysis earlier in the design process? Download a 30-day trial of Robot Structural Analysis Professional software and try Robot Extensions.
Space Naming Utility for Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
The Space Naming Utility for Autodesk ® Revit ® MEP 2011 software is an intuitive tool that automatically assigns the names and numbers from architectural rooms to Revit MEP spaces. By downloading the Space Naming Utility for Revit MEP 2011 software, you can eliminate the need to manually assign names to the spaces, helping save time and simplifying your workflow.
Worksharing Monitor for Autodesk Revit 2011
Worksharing Monitor facilitates the use of Autodesk ® Revit ® Architecture 2011, Autodesk ® Revit ® Structure 2011, or Autodesk ® Revit ® MEP 2011 software in a worksharing environment, in which multiple people work on one project. For workshared projects, Worksharing Monitor answers questions such as:
- Who is currently working on this project?
- Is my local copy of the project up-to-date?
- When will my Save to Central operation finish?
- Has my request to borrow elements been granted?
- Are any issues interfering with my work on a Revit software project?
(Autodesk Subscription 2011 Downloads)
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.