Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.2 - Mac OS X
Software 6-12-2010, 09:54
Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.2 - Mac OS X | 65MB
Garmin BaseCamp... A 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
WHAT'S NEW Version 3.1.2:
* Added ability to give BirdsEye imagery a default name based on features on the map.
* Changed to not show labels and waypoints that are behind terrain on the 3-D view.
* Made a change to make map drawing faster.
* Made a change to preserve the order that waypoints are selected when creating a route from them.
* Fixed issue that caused finding Public Land Survey areas to not work.
* Fixed issue where changing preferences could cause a crash
* Fixed issue where a communications issue could cause application to crash while selecting the BirdsEye imagery to download.
* Fixed issue where the buttons on the BirdsEye selection dialog could be disabled incorrectly.
* Fixed issue where clicking on the find result bubble could cause a crash.
* Added Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Thai localizations.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.
Download from Hotfile or Fileserve:
(Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.2 - Mac OS X Downloads)
Tags: Free Software Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.2 - Mac OS X, Software Downloads Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.2 - Mac OS X, RapidShare Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.2 - Mac OS X
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.