VRay 126.96.36.199 for Cinema 4D [pro]
Software 10-01-2011, 08:44
VRay 188.8.131.52 for Cinema 4D - 2010 | 512 MB
Among modern render VRay programs are most popular. Far from exaggerating we can say that VRay is popular as much as all the other renderers mental ray, finalRender and brasil r / s together. This fact is all the more surprising and remarkable that the algorithm and the core programs were just a few people. The popularity of this program is most compelling reasons. First, VRay uses in the calculations advanced computational methods it was built solely and completely on the basis of the Monte Carlo. In this respect, perhaps, VRay can be used as a demonstration program for the Monte Carlo method. But besides that, VRay has a number of interesting innovative technology solutions, providing him an additional advantage in quality and speed of calculations.
- Speed up Vray Materials previews - Improved Displacement calculation - Updated GI presets
- Improved Light Mesh code with better precisions and support for instancing and mograph cloning
- Improved Sun light control in Physical sky, you can now use only the physical sky illumination without a physical sun. Good for overcast skies or for separating sky and sun to have independent control over both
- Area light now can have bitmap and shader textures now (also rectangular area lights, good to built natural studio lights, light boxes etc) - Lights now can use shaders instead of light color. You need texture scalings rather big (ca 100500x)
- Normal export rewritten, also added extra support for objects with negative flipped axis by vray core.(Mirrored objects with setting axis to 1 will not result on artefacts anymore, no need to use the axis reset tool anymore)
- Shadow color now can be changed in physical Sun light (please note that only black is physical correct though) - Shadows now can be textured by use of procedual shaders. You need texture scalings rather big (ca 100500x)
- All C4D Lights can have now physical emitter values, they use a approximations as if they would be very small area emitters (watt, lumen, etc), for 100% precise Photometric Lights use only Area light though, as in reality are only Area light.
- Material Weight maps now can be used to limit or multilayer Displacement
(VRay 184.108.40.206 for Cinema 4D [pro] Downloads)
Tags: Free Software VRay 220.127.116.11 for Cinema 4D [pro], Software Downloads VRay 18.104.22.168 for Cinema 4D [pro], RapidShare VRay 22.214.171.124 for Cinema 4D [pro]
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.