Drive SnapShot 220.127.116.1145
Software 8-07-2010, 04:00
Drive SnapShot 18.104.22.16845 | 6.39 MB
Drive Snapshot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes - while windows is running and you continue to work. Drive Snapshot it allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive and it also can create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only few minutes. The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories, using the Windows Explorer, or other program.
Here are some key features of "Drive Snapshot":
• Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
• There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
• Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
• The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC's data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
• This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
• Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
• Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
• This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
• Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
• If a disk is restored to it's original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup - byte for byte.
• Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
• Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
• Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
• Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
• This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
(Drive SnapShot 22.214.171.12445 Downloads)
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.